Tour di Stoccolma in barca e in autobus Hop-On Hop-Off rosso
In caso di maltempo c'è un tetto protettivo che può essere montato sugli autobus. Inoltre avrai a disposizione una connessione Wi-Fi gratuita a bordo sia degli autobus sia dei battelli. I battelli hanno una piccola caffetteria a bordo dove puoi acquistare caffè, dolci svedesi e bevande analcoliche (a tue spese).
Elenco delle fermate degli autobus:
1. Stazione centrale
3. Gustav Adolfs Torg - L'Opera Reale svedese
4. Old Town
6. Fjällgatan, con vista panoramica
7. Terminal della Viking Line e della Cruise Line Stadsgården 167
9. Royal Palace
10. Karl XII Torg - Kungsträdgården
13. The Vasa Museum
14. Skansen, Gröna Lund & ABBA The Museum
15. Nordiska museet
15 a. Terminal delle crociere Frihamnen (Il porto libero) 634, 650 e 638 (Fermata operativa esclusivamente per i giorni di crociera)
18. Hötorget - Concert Hall
19. City Terminalen
20. Rådhuset - Stockholm Court House
21. Stadshuset - City Hall
Elenco delle fermate dei battelli:
1. Royal Palace
3. The Vasa Museum
5. Skansen, Gröna Lund & ABBA The Museum
6. Cruise Line Terminal Stadsgården 167
- Tour hop-on hop-off
- Audioguida disponibile in 15 lingue
- Cibo e bevande
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- I bambini fino a 12 anni viaggiano gratis se accompagnati da un adulto
- Non accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- Accessibile ai passeggini
- Vicino ai trasporti pubblici
- I bambini piccoli devono sedere in grembo a un adulto
- Partecipazione consentita alla maggior parte dei viaggiatori
It was our first time to Stockholm. We were on a cruise ship. This is the way to go. HoHo will take you to the major attractions and on a nice day the boat is the way to go. You will be able to navigate the city, see the sights and you will get back to the ship on time.
Was really surprised when we got off ship at Nynashamn and showed our Viator voucher and told I did not have to pay anything else to get to Stockholm. Took 45 minutes to get to Stockholm but they had 4 buses at port ready to pick up passengers. They started bringing us back earlier than the initial suggested time of 4PM (actually was before 3PM) The boat tour was fun and nice views of city and bus routes took you to many of major attractions. Many on first bus rode it over to ABBA museum and were able to have tour without much wait. Bus tour is on Red Buses.
The bus and boat go to the big spots. There is very little commentary on the headsets. The employees will not answer questions fully or at all. Even basic questions like is this bus going to make any other stops, are you driving to the extra ship stops, where is the closest stop. The other company goes to the same places and may have better customer service. I don’t know.
Everything is great for the bus and boat hop-on hop-off, however during summer time the service was too short, only until 5pm. We could still have much time to see the city until 8pm before sunset but we did not take the hop on hop off any longer.
Very nice tour that helps you see Stockolm in less than a day