Tour turistico hop-on/hop-off della città di Singapore
Durata percorso: 50 minutiFermate in Itinerario giallo:
- Suntec City
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Multi Storey Car Park - Scendi al Singapore Flyer per sperimentare un punto di riferimento chiave di Singapore. È la seconda ruota panoramica più grande del mondo!
- Marina Bay Sands - Scopri l'esclusiva Marina Bay Sands, un'incredibile struttura che ospita tra l'altro un casinò e un hotel di lusso.
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- City Hall
- Clarke Quay
- Liang Court
- Robertson Quay
- Hotel Miramar
- Zion Riverside Food Centre
- Wheelock Place
- Tourism Court
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - Questo tour vi porterà ai Giardini Botanici. Goditi le viste a 360 gradi dal deck open-top o scendi per dare un'occhiata più da vicino.
- Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Marriott Hotel Lobby Lounge
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Singapore Visitor Centre
- Orchard Plaza
- Rendezvous Hotel S'pore
- SAM at 8Q
- Raffles City Shopping Centre
Singapore Art Museum / Singapore Botanic Gardens / Boat Quay / Suntec City Mall / Clarke Quay / Singapore Flyer / Raffles City / Robertson Quay / Orchard Plaza / Wheelock Place / Liang Court
Orari: 8:30 - 18:00, ogni 20 minuti
Durata percorso: 50 minutiFermate in Itinerario rosso:
- Suntec City
- Fu Lu Shou Cplx
- Little India - Esplora Little India, per sperimentare un gusto molto piacevole del cibo locale, dello shopping e della cultura generale.
- Broadway Hotel
- Golden Landmark
- Kampong Glam
- InterContinental Singapore
- City Hall
- Supreme Court
- Boat Quay
- Kreta Ayer
- People's Park Complex
- Hong Lim Pk
- Super Loco Customs House
- Marina Bay Sands
Chinatown / City Hall Building / Kampong Glam / Little India / Marina Bay Sands Casino
Orari: 9:30 - 17:00, ogni 25 minuti
- Cuffie gratis
- Commento audio di bordo, accessibile in inglese, spagnolo, tedesco, italiano, francese, cinese, giapponese, russo, olandese, coreano, vietnamita, Bahasa Indonesia, commentario per bambini in inglese
- Accesso a 37 fermate su 2 percorsi
- Cibo e bevande
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Ingresso alle attrazioni
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Sedia a rotelle accessibile sul ponte inferiore
- Stagione: funziona tutto l'anno (eccetto Capodanno cinese e fine settimana di Formula 1)
- Durata del tour completo: 50 minuti
- Frequenza del tour: ogni 15-25 minuti
- Orari del tour: Linea gialla - Il primo tour è alle 8:30 / Ultimo tour alle 18:00 Linea rossa - Il primo tour è alle 9.30 / Ultimo tour alle 17:00
- Accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- Accessibile ai passeggini
- Vicino ai trasporti pubblici
- Partecipazione consentita alla maggior parte dei viaggiatori
- I biglietti devono essere riscattati presso il Suntec City Mall (Livello 1, numero di unità 01-330)
It was very convenient to take the hop on and off bus to visit the city. Can easily cover all the city highlights in one day. Saved lots of time waiting for bus or look for subway. Highly Recommended!
Best way to get around the city! Yellow line was the best for us! It had the stops that we enjoy the most. Did the 48 hours and it was plenty of time to see the city!
Overall a good overall view of the city. The different routes give you the chance to see a wide variety of things. My only negative was maybe the schedule to make the trip is a bit tight, the bus seemed to go faster than I have expereinced in the past for a sightseeing bus, so it was hard to take some pictures. Having said that I saw alot and enjoyed the rtrip.
the commentary wasn't quite in sync with the journey so we missed some of the sights but more difficult was the fact that there are no markings on the bus stops to show that the Hoppa stopped there and the map supplied didn't pinpoint the stops. if we go to Singapore again we would buy a prepaid card and use the buses and metro and do it ourselves. Also I booked online and thought I had paid for all the routes but in fact I had only booked for 2 of them so be careful and check what you are getting for your money.
Great way to get around and see all areas in 1 day! Lots of fun and super smooth ride. What a fab city!
I really enjoyed touring the city by bus and getting on and off at my own pace. Lots to see and do, commentary about the city via English audio was clear and interesting
This is a great way to familiarize yourself with the city from historic area to modern resort to Orchard Road luxury shopping. The Little India and Chinatown tours were fantastic two hour in depth tours, each worth the price of the bus ticket alone.
Great way to see the sights and easy to do we took blue and yellow line .,and saw all the places of interestt
Very useful tour. I took it for 2 days and Hopped on and off along the stops.So many things will be seen. And I got good information about the city's history and culture. Highly recommended
We weee only in Singapore for a few days so it was a great way to see the main sights and get our bearings. The bus came frequently and the staff were friendly and helpful. Well worth doing