Volo in mongolfiera su Siviglia
Tenere pronta la macchina fotografica per immortalare le vedute a volo d'uccello delle colline andaluse intorno a Siviglia mentre si attraversano dolcemente i cieli nelle prime ore del mattino. Il percorso esatto viene deciso il giorno della gita, a seconda delle condizioni climatiche e della direzione del vento. Le aree sorvolabili comprendono lo stupendo Parco Nazionale di Doñana, i boschi di pini di Aznalcázar o le sponde del fiume Guadiamar (area conosciuta come il "corridoio verde").
Dopo circa un'ora di volo, il pilota fornirà altre istruzioni per un atterraggio morbido. Una volta tornati a terra, si risale sul furgoncino diretti verso una caffetteria locale per la tipica colazione andalusa. I piatti cambiano in base alle stagioni e a cos'è disponibile il giorno della gita; tuttavia i piatti tipici sono: formaggio, frutta, cereali, torte, pancetta, salsicce, yogurt.
Il tutto si conclude celebrando il volo in mongolfiera su Siviglia con un brindisi con un bicchiere di champagne insieme al gruppo e al pilota! La gita termina con il rientro in hotel a Siviglia.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hot-air balloon flight
- Flight certificate
- A flight hat
- Breakfast, water and 1 glass of champagne
- Entry/Admission - Gloobo
- Hotel pickup (if hotel is more than 1.86 miles (3km) from central Seville)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children between 6 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum height is 51 inches (130cm)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This experience exceeded our expectaions with Gloobo. Not only was the staff professional and personable, they did an amazing job explaining the process and making you a huge part of it. Hotel pickup and drop off, coffee, brunch, pictures and videos, and an awesome champagne baptism were all part of this wonderful experience. The actual balloon ride lasted about and 1 hour and 30 minutes and we took off right as the sun started to rise. I can not say enough how great this company is! Would do it again if I return to Sevilla!
The weather leading up to the day of my booking was very uncertain, but the agency made sure that I could fly as planned, albeit in a distant location. After a few hours of driving, we were able to take flight in Cadiz and slowly make our way around the town. The time between landing and taking the car ride to the breakfast location could have been shorter, but overall the experience was enjoyable. Furthermore, the instructions about the process of the flight, the agenda for the day, and the finishing story could have been clearer.
This was an amazing experience, we celebrated my husband's 50th birthday and the pilot surprised us with some Cava while in flight. After a peaceful flight in air enjoying the Seville scenery, we headed for breakfast as a group. The guys were all very friendly, professional and make the experience memorable.
It was great and wonderful!