Giro in slitta privata trainata da cavalli da Salisburgo
Stenditi sotto le coperte calde mentre percorri il bel paesaggio invernale di questa meravigliosa parte dell'Austria. L'indimenticabile escursione termina con una bevanda riscaldante in un bar locale tradizionale (opzionale).
- Trasporto con veicolo privato
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Autista / guida privata
- 1 ora di giro in slitta privata
- Cibo e bevande
- La conferma sarà ricevuta al momento della prenotazione, a meno che tale prenotazione non sia avvenuta entro 7 giorni dal viaggio. In questo caso la conferma sarà ricevuta entro 48 ore, in base alla disponibilità
- Funziona in tutte le condizioni atmosferiche, si prega di vestirsi in modo appropriato
- L'uso della slitta trainata da cavalli dipende da una buona copertura nevosa. Quando le condizioni della neve sono scarse, il trasporto può essere una carrozza trainata da cavalli
- Il numero massimo di partecipanti è di 8 persone
Best trip we went on
GUIDE BEN WAS VERY INFORMATIVE FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. SLEIGH RIDE MAGICAL. SNOWED ALL THE TIME. WE FELT LIKE WE WERE IN A FAIRYTALE. JOSEPH AND HIS WIFE SO ACCOMODATING. HOT CHOCOLATE WITH RUM AN ADDED BONUS.
Christmas time in Salzburg is something that you must experience at least once in your life. I have been in Salzburg three times, one during the summer and two during the winter. There are several things to do but I specially will recommend the fortress and Mozart concert and the midnight Christmas mess at the cathedral not only for the mess itself but also because at the end they sing Silent Night in such a way that you feel transported. This time we had Christmas dinner at the restaurant sHerzl and was excellent. Other tour that was excellent was the Private Horse Drawn Ride
This tour was amazing!
We thoroughly enjoyed the sleigh ride experience. The weather was extremely cold with a lot of snow which added to the beauty of the country side and we were given warm blankets to snuggle into on the ride. Thomas was our tour director and Eric was our driver who kept us safe on the snow covered roads. The history that was shared on our ride up the mountain was very informative. We stopped on our way back to our hotel at a charming little town and experienced the fantastic Austrian pastries and coffee and the children were given the opportunity to play in the snow. Well worth taking if you are visiting the Salzburg area.