Tour Notturno di Parigi Big Bus
Tour panoramico notturno
Durata percorso: 2 oreFermate in Tour panoramico notturno:
- 156 Av. des Champs-Élysées
Eiffel Tower / Moulin Rouge / Champs-Elysees / Big Bus Paris / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Esplanade des Invalides / Carrousel du Louvre / Moulin Rouge
Orari: 21:15 tra il 1 aprile 2019 e il 27 ottobre 2019 20:15 tra il 28 ottobre 2019 e il 29 marzo 2020
- Visita di 2 ore a Parigi durante la notte
- Commento dal vivo
- Commenti registrati in una scelta di 11 lingue digitali
- Mappa, cuffie, libretto di voucher premio
- Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo
- Poncho gratuito (in caso di pioggia)
- Luci scintillanti della Torre Eiffel
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- Accessibile ai passeggini
- Animali di servizio ammessi
- Vicino ai trasporti pubblici
- I bambini piccoli devono sedere in grembo a un adulto
- Partecipazione consentita alla maggior parte dei viaggiatori
It was lovely to see the different monuments lit up at night. The bus stopped at the Eiffel Tower just before she was ready to sparkle which made for some great photos.
We did this tour on our first night in Paris. We loved it. Great way to see the city at night. Loved that it ended at the Eiffel Tower right when the lights start to twinkle. Tip: Go early and find the bus stop, line up and sit at the top.
The heat wave had just started in Europe and this was by far the best place to be on a hot Paris night! On top the Big Bus we had great views of everything and Caroline had extensive knowledge. of the City, the history and architecture. One word of warning though - when they tell you to duck to avoid the low hanging leaves, watch out for branches - cover your face!
Ver informative. It was nice to sit back and see all the sights. It was our first time in paris and this was our first tour with this company.
We enjoyed riding around and seeing all the major sights at night on this tour! Sitting below the Eiffel tower when the lights show happens was amazing!
It was a little confusing at the bus stop. We were at the bus stop at 7:45 for a 9:15 scheduled time. The line was long and after the bus people came around, we had to go into another line. There were 2 buses and we were able to get on the upper deck of the bus of a bus that left at 9:00. Yes, the tour was very good.It was light when we first started out but as it became more dark, the lights came on around the city. The last stop was in front of the Eiffel Tower to see the light show. It was special. We were back at the bus stop at 11:15.
totally worth it,
A Great tour....Paris at Night is beautiful.
My daughter and I had a GREAT time, took us to every moment in Paris, enjoyed the bus tour, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!