Tour Notturno di Parigi Big Bus
Tour panoramico notturno
Durata percorso: 2 oreFermate in Tour panoramico notturno:
- 156 Av. des Champs-Élysées
Eiffel Tower / Moulin Rouge / Champs-Elysees / Big Bus Paris / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Esplanade des Invalides / Carrousel du Louvre / Moulin Rouge
Orari: 21:15 tra il 1 aprile 2019 e il 27 ottobre 2019 20:15 tra il 28 ottobre 2019 e il 29 marzo 2020
- Visita di 2 ore a Parigi durante la notte
- Commento dal vivo
- Commenti registrati in una scelta di 11 lingue digitali
- Mappa, cuffie, libretto di voucher premio
- Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo
- Poncho gratuito (in caso di pioggia)
- Luci scintillanti della Torre Eiffel
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- Accessibile ai passeggini
- Animali di servizio ammessi
- Vicino ai trasporti pubblici
- I bambini piccoli devono sedere in grembo a un adulto
- Partecipazione consentita alla maggior parte dei viaggiatori
Ver informative. It was nice to sit back and see all the sights. It was our first time in paris and this was our first tour with this company.
We enjoyed riding around and seeing all the major sights at night on this tour! Sitting below the Eiffel tower when the lights show happens was amazing!
It was a little confusing at the bus stop. We were at the bus stop at 7:45 for a 9:15 scheduled time. The line was long and after the bus people came around, we had to go into another line. There were 2 buses and we were able to get on the upper deck of the bus of a bus that left at 9:00. Yes, the tour was very good.It was light when we first started out but as it became more dark, the lights came on around the city. The last stop was in front of the Eiffel Tower to see the light show. It was special. We were back at the bus stop at 11:15.
totally worth it,
A Great tour....Paris at Night is beautiful.
My daughter and I had a GREAT time, took us to every moment in Paris, enjoyed the bus tour, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!