Tour in pulmino con cena sulla Torre Eiffel e crociera sulla Senna
Questo tour è stato pensato come un'introduzione alla Torre Eiffel, il ristorante 58 Tour Eiffel è in "stile turistico" e può ospitare fino a 200 persone. Agli ospiti che partecipano a questo tour verrà servito un delizioso menu fisso creato da rinomati chef.
Subito dopo cena, si parte per la crociera lungo la Senna, che passa sotto i famosi ponti di Parigi. Il modo perfetto per concludere la serata!
- Crociera di 1 ora sulla Senna
- Servizio di prelievo da e verso l'hotel
- Trasporto in minivan con aria condizionata
- Cena di 3 portate con bottiglia di vino da un quarto al 58 Tour Eiffel
- Crociera con audioguida
- Mance (facoltative)
- Bevande aggiuntive
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Tutti gli ospiti saranno seduti a tavoli da 6 - 8 persone, non sono disponibili tavoli per due
- Il tempo concesso ai visitatori non è sufficiente per raggiungere la cima della Torre Eiffel. Fare la fila può richiedere molto tempo, pertanto si consiglia di tornare in un altro giorno
- È richiesto un abbigliamento smart casual
Fantastic experience. We were picked up from hotel with a very helpful driver. Food was delicious. Cruise was lovely. Couldn't fault the evening. One to remember!
Our visit to the Eiffel Tower was remarkable, we did not expect the quality of food and service that was bestowed on us. A wonderful evening made memorable by a magnifique trip upon the Seine. The driver who collected us and returned us to the hotel was very helpful. Was a great night out in Paris.
The meal was delicious. It was pouring sheets of rain so it certainly put a damper on the evening. Adrian, our tour guides, was the tops.
Beautiful! Dinner was delicious, cruise was fun and magnificent. Excellent tour.
What can you say? Dinner was fabulous followed by the Seine River Cruise. For my wife who had never visited Paris, this was a real highlight. Much more impressive than Las Vegas
This was a great way to start our Paris experience. The tour guide was fantastic wonderful fellow. The food we had for dinner was some of the best we had in Paris. The restaurant is formal so I would suggest dressing in smart casual at the minimum. I would say not to wear formal because it would be difficult to board the cruise ship wearing long dresses and the cruise is very casual. We did not stay in the enclosed area of the river cruise so did not have the tour commentary because the audios were attached to the seating in the enclosed deck. We wanted the view so went above. It was rather cool on the water so a person needs a sweater or some sort of wrap.