Tour di Parigi in pulmino e visita a Montmartre
Il tour personalizzato di Parigi si conclude con del tempo libero a disposizione dei partecipanti nel quartiere di Montmartre, dove si possono visitare la Basilica del Sacre-Coeur, il pittoresco Moulin de la Galette o la centrale Place du Tertre. È il modo perfetto per terminare la presentazione di Parigi, la Ville Lumière!
- Tour della città di Parigi
- Prelievo presso l'hotel e ritorno
- Tempo libero a Montmartre
- Trasporto in minivan con aria condizionata (8 pax)
- Guida turistica professionale
- Mance (facoltative)
- Cibi e bevande, salvo diversamente specificato
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Per l’ingresso alla cattedrale di Notre Dame è richiesto un abbigliamento consono: pantaloncini corti, abiti con spalle nude, minigonne …non sono consentiti per le visite all'interno.
Our tour guide was Jose and he was fabulous. The Paris City Tour is a must we did it after flying all night and wanted to stay up and see some of the sights it was a small group tour with limited walking which is good if your tried. We saw so much of Paris and Jose is from Paris and very proud of his city...he provided so much information. I would highly recommend this tour and Jose from the moment he picked us up it felt as we had know him for many years.
The tour got off to a great start since we were picked up at our hotel!! It was raining so this really proved helpful. Nick was our guide , very personable, knowledgeable and did an amazing job of explaining the history of all the sites we saw. IT was nice we were able to get out and visit inside Sacre-Coeur and Notre Dame. The tour gave us a wonderful overview of Paris and was the best way we could have started our 1st day in ParisSo worth the cost of the tour. NIce too dropped off back at our hotel.
Loved this tour! Our driver Manuel was very nice and resourseful. Highly recommend this tour so you can have an overview of the city.
A great way to see the city of Paris!