Tour con audioguida del palazzo di Versailles con saltafila
L'audioguida ti consentirà di scoprire gli appartamenti di stato del Re e della Regina, la Cappella Reale e la Sala degli Specchi, la sintesi dell'opulenza francese: trecento cinquanta sette specchi disposti nella sala decorata dall'oro e dai lampadari di cristallo appesi dal soffitto.
Inoltre, avrai tempo per esplorare i giardini ben curati "à la française", che rispecchiano lo splendore dell'interno. Progettato dall'architetto paesaggista francese André Le Nôtre nel 1661, per il Re Luigi XIV, il parco di oltre 80 ettari è una meraviglia di prospettive architettoniche con una distesa di, parterre, fontane e boschetti, che sin dal suo esordio ha definito il concetto di giardino alla francese.
- Trasporto da e per Parigi con pullman con aria condizionata
- Hostess in pullman
- Audioguida individuale nel palazzo disponibile in: inglese, francese, tedesco, italiano, spagnolo, portoghese, giapponese, russo, coreano, polacco e cinese mandarino
- Musical Gardens "e" Fountain Show "inclusi in date selezionate (Gardens on Tuesdays only e Fountains show solo nei weekend)
- Ingresso - Palace of Versailles
- Ingresso - The Royal Chapel
- Ingresso - The Hall of Mirrors
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Cibo e bevande
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- I viaggiatori devono avere una buona forma fisica
- Non accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- Si consiglia vivamente di non indossare scarpe col tacco alto (parquet nelle stanze e ciottoli nel cortile)
- I passeggini non sono ammessi all'interno del palazzo
- Lo spettacolo musicale dei giardini di Versailles è disponibile solo il martedì
- Le fontane dei giardini di Versailles sono disponibili solo il sabato e la domenica
We booked the morning tour which was very good as the afternoon at the chateau was extremely crowded. Our tour guide was very good but he took our group at a pace that was too fast for many people. We had a person with mobility challenges and our guide left him in the dust as the group sped away
I was in Paris on a business trip and this was the perfect activity for the limited amount of time I had available. I wish I could have been there a full day since the grounds at Versailles are absolutely beautiful but this half day tour worked well for me. I was able to see the palace and see a few of the fountains. The departure in the morning and return from the palace was prompt and the guides on the bus were patient, informative and helpful. I'm glad i was able to sneak away from work to enjoy this. The palace and the gardens are simply breathtaking.
I just loved this place, it is a pity that it is not used for what it was built for. Such a grand building and lovely gardens
Excellent tour, still had to wait for a while at the beginning to enter. The palace was impressive, but even at 9 am there were already crowds inside. The gardens were not as impressive as we had hoped. They were mostly dirt.
This was a great trip - nice guide, nice bus, good weather. I enjoyed being on my own to tour the castle.
Absolutely a must.... We went on a Sunday morning, and the agency was a few blocks from eiffel tower... Our guide Silva was amazing, very pleasant and patient... So glad I got the skip the line because omgoodness the line was packed with tourist waiting to purchase tickets!!!! The audio guide was easy just dial the number of each room and the information started playing... Palace was awesome by the way... We just happened to come the first day of the musical gardens , a must of you can ... Simply marvelous!!! Our tour lasted to 1130 ish, we had to be back on bus by 1140 for the half day. The full day lasted to 440pm... If your looking for friendly guides that escort you into the monument without waiting all day, this is it!!