Tour a piedi notturno del Quartiere Latino di Parigi
I luoghi del tour a piedi del Quartiere Latino includono:
• La Cattedrale di Notre Dame, di cui scoprirai la storia e l'architettura, con la sua facciata ricca di dettagli
• Sainte-Chapelle, costruita per ospitare la corona di spine di Cristo e un pezzo della croce
• Università della Sorbona, l'università più prestigiosa della Francia
• Conciergerie, la terribile prigione dove venne rinchiusa Maria Antonietta prima della sua esecuzione
• Museo Cluny, il museo del Medioevo di Parigi, contenente il famoso ciclo di arazzi: "La dama e l'unicorno"
• Saint-Étienne-du-Mont, una bellissima chiesa dove si trova la tomba di Sainte Geneviève, santa patrona di Parigi
• Place Saint-Michel, il cuore pulsante del Quartiere Latino
• I "Bouquinistes", venditori di libri e stampe nei caratteristici chioschi lungo le sponde della Senna
- Visita guidata a piedi del Quartiere Latino
- Ingresso - Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Ingresso - Latin Quarter
- Ingresso - Luxembourg Gardens
- Ingresso - Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Cibo e bevande, se non specificato
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Funziona in tutte le condizioni atmosferiche, si prega di vestirsi in modo appropriato
- Piccolo gruppo garantito
Our guide was nice but not at alll a good guide . He was knowledgeable but we only had 9 people and he never spoke to us as a group , instead he just talked and walked so only the one or two in front could hear him . In this case headsets would have been great ( we did a walking tour the next morning with 10 people and she gathered us often and spoke to the group and then walked so everyone knew what she was saying . Also our guide did not touch on most of the advertised items in the walks description. I’m sure if we knew what he was saying it would have been great . We were 5 minutes late as the cab driver dropped us off in a wrong spot , but your company called and got us to the correct spot so that was awesome ! Our guide was kinda rushed and I assumed it was because we were late , but we also ended 1/2 Hour early so he just didn’t seem to care if we got anything out of the tour .
Not too much I may say.
Sonja, our guide, was very knowledgeable of the area and made the tour very interesting. You definitely got to see the student night life. My only negative is that at night I couldn't really enjoy the architecture of the buildings.
Fun and informative. It was nice to have an evening touring option, so the scheduling was excellent. The price is very reasonable for what you get. My only criticism is that we did not go into any of the beautiful structures that we saw, not even for a quick peek.