Torre Eiffel, crociera sulla Senna e spettacolo al Moulin Rouge
Cena alla Torre Eiffel:
Si potrà gustare un delizioso pasto di 3 portate al ristorante 58 Tour Eiffel, al 1° piano della Torre Eiffel, progettato specificamente per poter ammirare la vista dall'alto. L'elegante ristorante è situato a 95 metri sopra il livello del mare e a 58 metri sopra il livello del suolo, con viste panoramiche sulla Senna fino al Trocadero dalle sue grandi finestre panoramiche. Dopo cena, goditi una crociera di un’ora sulla Senna e ammira i monumenti di Parigi illuminati di notte.
Crociera sulla Senna con cena:
È possibile gustare un delizioso pasto di 3 portate al ristorante a bordo del battello Marina de Paris navigando lungo la Senna. Durante la crociera si vedranno i luoghi più famosi di Parigi illuminati. Non si devono perdere Notre Dame, il Louvre, la Torre Eiffel e gli splendidi ponti romantici di Parigi! Dopo cena si farà una visita di 1 ora al 2° piano della Torre Eiffel per ammirare viste mozzafiato di tutta la città.
Cena al ristorante Les Ombres:
una cena di 3 portate al ristorante Les Ombres, con tutte le bevande incluse e un bicchiere di champagne.
Moulin Rouge di Parigi
Successivamente, ci si addentra nel cuore della vita notturna di Parigi, Montmartre e il Moulin Rouge! Si scoprirà il nuovo spettacolo "Féerie" del Moulin Rouge e l'essenza del cabaret parigino. Una troupe di 100 artisti, tra cui 60 leggendarie ballerine Doriss, intratterranno gli spettatori con costumi esotici di piume, strass e lustrini. I set sontuosi e il vivace spettacolo di luci di "Féerie" offrono uno sfondo colorato alle splendide coreografie su scale mobili, altalene, in un acquario gigantesco e all’interno del giardino.
- Biglietti per lo spettacolo al Moulin Rouge e mezza bottiglia di Champagne oppure un bicchiere di Champagne (a seconda dell'opzione selezionata)
- Cena di 3 portate sulla Marina de Paris, al ristorante Tour Eiffel o al ristorante Les Ombres
- Visita della Torre Eiffel (solo con l'opzione crociera sulla Senna con cena)
- Crociera di 1 ora sulla Senna
- Ritorno vicino agli hotel nel centro di Parigi
- Trasporto in pullman con aria condizionata
- Prelievo dall'hotel
- Mance (facoltative)
- Cibo e bevande, salvo diversamente specificato
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Per l'opzione cena alla Torre Eiffel, si avrà tempo a disposizione solo per la cena. Il tempo per esplorare la torre non è incluso.
- Nota: per l'opzione Crociera sulla Senna con cena, in rari casi non è possibile visitare la Torre Eiffel per circostanze eccezionali. Questa parte della visita sarà sostituita da quella alla Torre Montparnasse che offre panorami mozzafiato di Parigi. In questo caso non è dovuto nessun rimborso.
- Per tutte le opzioni, ti verrà prenotato un posto provvisorio per assistere allo spettacolo del Moulin Rouge alle 23:00. Talvolta lo spettacolo può essere completamente prenotato e sarà quindi possibile assistere a quello delle 21:00. In tal caso verrà dato un voucher per godersi la crociera sulla Senna o la visita alla Torre Eiffel (a seconda dell'opzione selezionata) in un altro giorno.
- Tutti gli ospiti saranno seduti a tavoli per 6 - 8 persone, non sono disponibili tavoli per due
- Il tempo concesso ai visitatori non è sufficiente per raggiungere la cima della Torre Eiffel. Fare la fila può richiedere molto tempo, pertanto si consiglia di tornare in un altro giorno
- Per via della sua popolarità, è possibile dover attendere in fila prima di poter entrare al Moulin Rouge. Il Moulin Rouge non concede l'accesso prioritario a nessuno. I posti sono assegnati 1 ora prima dello spettacolo. Non sono emessi biglietti individuali per lo spettacolo
- È richiesto un abbigliamento elegante (giacca e cravatta non necessarie): evitare pantaloncini, pantaloni corti, scarpe sportive o abbigliamento sportivo.
- Sono disponibili opzioni vegetariane; se necessario, comunicare la richiesta al momento della prenotazione
- Lo spettacolo del Moulin Rouge non è consigliato ai bambini sotto i 16 anni
- Il commento audio è disponibile solo per la crociera sulla Senna. Non vi è commento alla Torre Eiffel, sul pullman o al Moulin Rouge
We really enjoyed this, had a lovely meal at the Eiffel Tower, they catered for my gluten free requirements, we sat on top of the boat and enjoyed all the sights, and then a great evening in the Moulin Rouge,
Really enjoyed this tour except for not having cold drinks on river cruise and having to ask for ice to try and cool our drinks down. Eiffel tower fabulous and Moulin Rouge show was great but was very disappointed that we were not told that shorts were not allowed to be worn by the man. All tour guides were fantastic.
We went as a group of 3 women. I was nervous about booking this as I had seen a few negative reviews. However I'm so glad we did. We picked the dinner on the river cruise option. The food was excellent. We expected a standard set menu. However the food was wonderful quality and taste. We also had a choice, limited, but none the less a choice. We found the guides to be helpful and very pleasant throughout. We did not realise that you were dropped back to your hotel after. While this service is limited to the very centre of Paris (we were staying just outside) the guide was extremely helpful in taking us as far as they could and then ensuring that we were safely in a cab to our destination - especially important as a group of women travelling in an unknown city in the early hours of the morning! The guides do not stay with you the entire time, for example they took us to the lifts of the eiffel tower but did not come up with us. This gave us a freedom to do what we wanted. The guides were however always clear as to where any meeting points were and how to find them. We always felt totally safe and that we know what was happening. The only thing I would advise is that you give yourself plenty of time to get back down the eiffel tower as the que for the lift can take a while. We had a fantastic evening - thank you!
Unexpected walking, long waits in line and felt rushed at times. But the guides were pleasant, dinner location was exceptional and the river cruise was relaxing. The Moulin Rouge show was excellent capstone event that should not be skipped.
Great deal with plenty fitted into the day ,a good way to see a few of the site in Paris. Fantastic guide on the tour day and a fab 5 course meal on the Seine trip .
Let me start by saying: they will not answer their phone. As you’ll see in other reviews, this is an ongoing issue that they refuse to fix. I was scheduled for this $300 tour with a meeting time of 5:45pm at their headquarters. On the way to the meeting spot, my Uber was involved in a car accident. So at 5:00pm I started calling the number provided to let them know I would be late and to explore other meeting options. For 45 minutes I called them and they never picked up for the phone. At 5:50pm, I made it to their headquarters to see the staff standing and laughing in the back room. I explained who I was and asked why they hadn’t answered the phone. I lie to you not, the man looked at his watch and said “what difference would it have made if we answered the phone or not? We wouldn’t have waited for you, the time to leave was 5 minutes ago!” Composing myself from the shock, I explained that he could have told me where I could meet them at the Eiffel Tower instead of me taking an Uber here, now needing to take another Uber there! As I was mid-sentence talking to him, he began to shake his head and picked up the phone to call the tour guide. He told me she would meet me no later than 6:45pm (dinner started at 7:00pm) at Kiosk 58 inside the ground level of the Eiffel Tower and that my $300 tour was non-refundable. Instead of complaining with a manager, I just took my identification papers and left. When I finally made it to the Kiosk 58 at 6:33pm (after flying through traffic in my third Uber), I was informed by the Kiosk attendant that the tour guide had already left me. On top of her leaving before the said meeting time, she’d also taken my ticket and there was no way for me to get to the restaurant. As the lady in the Kiosk explained this to me, I asked her if she could call her as it’s not 6:45pm and she should she should still be here. She said, (and I quote) “I’m not calling her, but you can call the company to see where she is”. I informed her that I was in this mess because they DON’T answer the phone there and I would really appreciate if she helped me out. She reluctantly, called her on my behalf. As she was on the phone with the guide (assumingly) explaining that she’d taken my ticket and I was at the Kiosk waiting on her, she looked up to tell me she would come down to get me. Before she could hang up the phone, I said excuse me and interjected to ask her to ask the guide how long before she made it back down (I wanted to take a few pictures)? Before I could finish my sentence, I lie to you not, she closed the sliding glass window in my face. I couldn’t and still can’t believe it. When she finished on the phone, she opened the glass window and looked at me and “how can I help you, I told you she was going to come down and get you”. If the tour was refundable, I would have walked off and just got my $300 back. I told her that I wanted her to ask the guide when she was coming down so I can go take pictures since I would be waiting. I asked her if she could call her back to see how long he would be. She said, “I just called my colleague once for you, I’m not calling her back.” If we were in America y’all.... I said to her, again, I want to take pictures, will you please call her back. She blatantly refused and told me that she would NOT point me out to the guide if I walked away. We went back and forth a little bit, but I retreated because I became frustrated and I didn’t want to get kicked out, lose my $300, not make it to dinner, and/or go to jail in France. I calmly walked away and waited about 10 minutes for a colleague of the guide to come down. Of course she nor my actual guide knew the name of the lady in the Kiosk or the man at the office. Dinner had already started by the time I arrived, but the restaurant staff was really accommodating and kind. I give two stars because the rest of the evening went well: the boat tour was beautiful and Moulin Rouge was magnificent.
This was an amazing experience! Highly recommend. Seamless, well organized. Loved being dropped off at our hotel after a long evening.
Officials for these events were very well organized. They were assertive yet caring. The only glitches were waiting times that were beyond their control. Recommend!!