Saltafila: tour della Torre Eiffel di sera
I partecipanti potranno fare una passeggiata verso la Torre Eiffel e ascoltare la guida mentre racconta le storie legate al suo affascinante passato. Si potranno saltare le code e usufruire dell'ingresso saltafila per entrare direttamente al secondo piano, dove si avrà l'opportunità di ammirare i panorami mozzafiato della famosa Città della Luce.
Da questa posizione panoramica, si potranno scorgere le famose attrazioni di Parigi come gli Champs Elysées, l'Arco di Trionfo, la Cattedrale di Notre Dame, il Museo del Louvre e la Basilica del Sacro Cuore illuminata di notte.
Si rimarrà meravigliati ammirando la capitale scintillare sotto il proprio sguardo e si potrà sfruttare il tempo necessario per scattare foto al paesaggio della città. Dopo 1 ora e mezza, il tour serale giungerà al termine.
- Guida professionista di lingua inglese
- Ingresso saltafila per il secondo piano della Torre Eiffel
- Auricolari per ascoltare la guida chiaramente
- Mance (facoltative)
- Servizio di prelievo da e verso l'hotel
- Cibo e bevande
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Si informa la gentile clientela che il biglietto non include l'ingresso alla cima (non disponibile durante i tour di notte)
- Gruppi di massimo 25 persone
- È consentito scattare fotografie durante il tour.
- Non accessibile da utenti su sedia a rotelle
- Non accessibile in passeggino
- Si prega di arrivare 15 minuti prima della partenza
- L'ingresso saltafila e un'organizzazione attenta limitano il problema della folla, tuttavia si informa la gentile clientela che alcuni luoghi possono essere inevitabilmente affollati in alta stagione.
- In rare occasioni gli orari e l'ingresso e i siti possono subire variazioni dell'ultimo minuto.
- In alcuni luoghi, potrebbero essere applicate misure extra per aumentare la sicurezza di tutti. Di conseguenza, potrebbero verificarsi dei ritardi per passare i controlli di sicurezza richiesti per l'accesso a questi luoghi. È anche possibile che vengano applicate delle misure extra che limitano le dimensioni delle borse ammesse all'interno. Al fine di evitare interruzioni o l'eventuale diniego dell'accesso, si consiglia di non portare in tour portafogli, borse o zaini di grandi dimensioni.
- Si prega di notare che NON è possibile acquistare un biglietto perl'iscrizione al secondo piano della Torre Eiffel.
Great tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and interacted well with the group.Skip the line was legit. Great experience.
Our guide Phillips was wonderful. Full of knowledge and passion. We had a little trouble finding the meeting point. Overall it was great
Our guide was very knowledgeable! She gave us time for pictures but still kept things moving along smoothly. There were some elevator issues once we arrived at the tower but she made sure to get us were we needed to be and made it feel like no issue at all! We really enjoyed the entire experience.
Leye was a wonderful guide! He kept our group of 24 informed and entertained. He did an exceptional job explaining the history of the tower, sites around it and information about Paris. Highly recommend...check the weather before going. It can be very cold and windy on the 2nd floor.
Arrived early but had received no meeting point information. The Eiffel Tower was crowded. My first time in Paris so unsure where to go. Tourist centre staff were helpful and said these tours are run by a private company who wear ‘blue’ jackets. It was night time so not much help as everyone had blue/black jackets! Of course I missed the tour. Very disappointed. Why wasn’t detailed meeting point info emailed to me??
The tour was “OK”. The young lady who was our tour guide did a great job. However, the meeting location was a long walk to the Tower. I would only recommend this tour if you have a lot of time to burn at night and if you don’t have people in your party with mobility issues.
Great view of both ET and city at night. Was a bit difficult to connect with our guide at the stated location due to the crowds. Expect to encounter a lot of street vendors.
Hugo,our guide was extremely personable,knowledgeable,and entertaining.We learned so much and hada most enjoyable experience.We would definitely recommend this tour.
Great evening walk to the Eiffel Tower At night to catch plenty of beautiful photos. Loved the “skip the line” access. Tour guide was great. And you can even get champagne and macaroons to purchase when you are up in the Tower to make it a truly magical and romantic evening.
The meeting point was super easy to find. We got lucky because there was no one on the Eiffel Tower when we went late at night. It was our group and one other. The guide was amazing I learned a lot about the Eiffel Tower.
One of the better parts of this tour was the guide and her information. I am sorry to not recall her name but she was well informed. We met at a point in Trocadero across the river, and although we walked all the way over to the tower from there, it was full of information along the way that did not make it seem inconvenient as it might have otherwise looked. We were admitted swiftly in as a group and took elevator to second level. Although the sun was setting when we started the tour, the night time lights were great by the time we made it up the tower. It started to rain a bit while we were up there but the guide continued to provide information and answer many questions. Once you break apart, you can go elsewhere in the tower and they have some food items on the second level. The exit line for the elevator down was long, so we opted to take the stairs all the way down and a thigh work out to be sure. Once you exit, you will have a barrage of trinket sellers on all sides of the tower. Practice saying no thanks, or you will go broke by the time you make it back to the streets. So sorry I don't remember the female tour guide's name.
Guide was entertaining and smart. Well done. Fun to see Eiffel Tower at Night. My son and I enjoyed the tour.
Our tour guide Wil, was very knowledgeable, friendly and personable. He got us in quickly with no delays and was happy to spend extra time answering questions. (The lines were very long and the tour was well worth the money) It was a delightful evening thanks to Wil!
Our guide, Will, kept our attention with great facts and stories. This was a wonderful way to spend a summer evening in Paris.