Saltafila: accesso al secondo livello della Torre Eiffel
Al secondo livello, ti verranno raccontati aneddoti sulla Torre Eiffel e la sua storia unica. Riceverai tutte le informazioni sulla Città delle Luci e potrai ammirarne le principali attrazioni, fra cui la Cattedrale di Notre-Dame, il Museo del Louvre, l'Arc de Triomphe e Les Invalides.
Alla fine del tour guidato, potrai continuare a esplorare il primo e il secondo piano della Torre Eiffel da solo.
Scendendo, fermati al primo piano e cammina sul pavimento in vetro a circa 60 vertiginosi metri dal suolo!
- Visita guidata
- Accesso al 1 ° e al 2 ° livello della Torre Eiffel
- Ingresso - Eiffel Tower
- Cibo e bevande
- Riceverai una conferma entro 48 ore dalla prenotazione, in base alla disponibilità
- La tariffazione per adulti si applica a tutti i viaggiatori dai quattro anni
- I bambini di età inferiore a 3 anni viaggiano gratuitamente
- Questo biglietto include l'accesso salta fila fino al secondo piano
- I biglietti non possono essere modificati, scambiati o rimborsati
- Si prega di arrivare 15 minuti prima del punto d'incontro della Torre Eiffel. I ritardatari non saranno rimborsati.
- Si prega di notare che NON è possibile acquistare un biglietto per la presentazione al secondo piano della Torre Eiffel.
This was an excellent way to get into the Eiffel Tower quickly and efficiently. Our guide Celina'-spelling? did a wonderful job explaining the sights from the second level. We did purchase an additional ticket for 6 euros to go to the top of the tower and it was very much worth it and the wait time was minimal. If we had had to wait in all the lines without our guide it would have been 3-4 hours to go through the whole process. With her, it was about 40 minutes.
We met the tour guide at the designated spot. He was a young guy but very knowledgeable about Pari in general and Eiffel Tower in particular. This option is worth the money instead of waiting hours in the long queues. The guide gave us a lot of info about the Eiffel tower.
Worth it ... truly skip and line, and move on!
We only booked this tour because tickets were not available from the official website and we did not want to risk waiting in line for many hours. The tour is expensive so plan ahead and get advance tickets if you can . To be fair, the guide was fine. the tour was for the second level only. We would have liked to have gone up to the summit but that was considerably more expensive as a tour and unavailable at the time and probably not worth it. The glass floor on the second level is highly overated in my opinion and have seen much much better glass floors at higher locations/ glass bridge in Langkawi Malaysia. But an Eiffel visit is a must do in Paris. Reach early to get to the souvenir shop by asking around.
The guide was very informative and tried to help everyone understand when they closed the summit for a little while. It felt a bit disorganised when we met the group and upon reaching the second tier we lost our guide. The ease of access and view were worth it though.