Lezione di cucina francese per piccoli gruppi a Parigi
Queste lezioni si svolgono nell'appartamento di uno chef francese entro i limiti della città di Parigi; il nome e l'indirizzo del tuo chef ti saranno inviati dopo la prenotazione. Se non si ricevono queste informazioni 72 ore entro la data di prenotazione, si prega di contattarci.
Visita di mercato + Corso di cucina: inizia alle 9:15, dura 4 ore e 30 minuti
Corso di cucina: inizia alle 10:45, dura 3 ore
- Lezione di cucina con chef locale nell'appartamento parigino
- Tour del mercato locale (se l'opzione selezionata)
- Corso di cucina per piccoli gruppi (massimo 8 persone)
- Uso di grembiule e utensili da cucina
- Tutti gli ingredienti e copia della ricetta da portare a casa
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- La conferma sarà ricevuta al momento della prenotazione, a meno che tale prenotazione non sia avvenuta entro 2 giorni dal viaggio. In questo caso la conferma sarà ricevuta entro 48 ore, in base alla disponibilità
- Si prega di comunicare eventuali esigenze dietetiche specifiche al momento della prenotazione. Faremo del nostro meglio per accogliere, ma ti informeremo se non è possibile soddisfare un fabbisogno dietetico specifico.
I typically do not write reviews but I have to say this activity was quite a let down. Firstly, we had originally told the chef we are Vegans and were told she may or may not accommodate us because there may be other guests present other then my family. Well...there was no other guests and basically our wish was ignored and barely mentioned. So, we decided to cheat on our doctor prescribe diet and make the best of it. Then, the chef lacked total enthusiasm and the entire event was boring. The food we cooked was so-so and basic. A quiche, a salad and a simple chocolate cake. Once we barely put our fork down from eating the meal, we felt the chef immediately wanted us out of the house to get some time to hang until her next appointment. The kitchen itself was tiny with barely any space to move around. We have done many many cooking classes all over the world. This was the worst one ever. Sorry if it hurts anyone’s feeling, but it is reality.
I Learnt some new skills and met some lovely people. An interesting and enjoyable session that I recommend to others
Mixed feelings about this experience. The good news: it was basically a private class only 2 of us in the class. The market experience was fun and informative. The chef quickly emailed the recipes after our class and allowed us to take photos of other recipes. Not good news: Since it was just us, we were asked what we wanted to cook as we walked to the market. We were not prepared to suggested French dishes. We said something with chicken, so the chef suggested we make 'chicken with 2 vinegars'. We also made asparagus with cheese and creme caramel for desert. The only part of the meal where we learned some good techniques was with the creme caramel, the rest of the 'class' did not really expand our knowledge of French cooking. It ended up being an expense chicken lunch
Very worthwhile. Fred was very fluent in English and the dishes we prepared were delicious and simple to make at home.