Biglietto d'ingresso alla piattaforma di osservazione al 56° piano della Tour Montparnasse
Il biglietto ti consente di salire direttamente al 56° piano della Tour Montparnasse, completamente ristrutturato, con una spettacolare vista scenografica sulla zona circostante. In soli 38 secondi, l'ascensore più veloce d'Europa ti porterà a un'altezza di 210 metri, dove si estendono davanti a te le più belle vedute di Parigi da un ambiente moderno, rilassante ed estremamente confortevole.
Inoltre, saranno disponibili numerosi servizi interattivi e audiovisivi, per aiutare gli ospiti a scoprire e comprendere Parigi; gallerie fotografiche, schermi interattivi, proiezioni panoramiche sulle leggendarie torri del mondo, quiz, filmati di Parigi, tavole panoramiche e molto altro.
Il bar panoramico offre anche la possibilità di godersi una deliziosa pausa, mentre si osservano le vedute sulla capitale.
- Access to the attraction by scanning your Viator voucher
- 1 glass of Champagne (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Observatoire Panoramique de la Tour Montparnasse
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The 56th floor is wheelchair accessible but the roof terrace is not
- The rooftop Champagne bar is open from April to October, please note that out of this period glasses of Champagne will be collected at the 360° Café indoors on the 56th floor instead.
- This ticket is for use until the 31st of December 2019
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that on 14 July 2019, the Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck exceptionally will close at 6.00 PM. You will therefore not be able to access the attraction after 6.00 PM.
Magical view. Even with the rain it was wonderful. Felt like Christmas and it was April.
Great to see Paris from a different perspective - hard to find the entrance, had to go right around then at the doors there is a sign - go up the stairs and if you have this pass you go to the first entrance to the left - don’t join the queue as they are waiting to purchase a ticket.
Short of a must-do because the best vantage points are littered with amateur photographers doing time lapses/long exposure photography. Had to wait around for a while for a spot to open up. We timed our visit so we'd see the Eiffel Tower lights turn on. Fantastic experience but you'll need to be patient.
Friends told us about this and we're so pleased they did! It was our first day and enabled us to work out where everything is. An amazing experience with outstanding views of Paris. We went just ahead of sunset, so were able to clearly see all the sights but then all the lights coming in Paris which was beautiful. Got stunning photos, enjoyed watching the skating on the terrace and had an expensive, but worthwhile glass of champagne. Brilliant!
This tour was amazing!
Amazing views well worth going again..
Paris is beautiful from this view. You can see the entire city. The night time view is gorgeous.