Esclusiva Viator: accesso VIP al Louvre, alla Torre Eiffel e a Notre Dame
Un autista ti preleverà all'hotel (a Parigi) alle 09:00 per incontrare la tua guida professionista presso il Museo del Louvre. Ti verrà offerto un tour semi-privato del Museo e potrai viaggiare in epoche storiche diverse, ammirando le mummie dell'antico Egitto e passando poi al Rinascimento, con la famosa Gioconda di Leonardo da Vinci. Scoprirai anche i misteri e la leggenda di uno dei musei più famosi del mondo!
Dopo il tour, sarai libero di andare a pranzo ovunque desideri; la guida sarà a disposizione per fornirti suggerimenti.
Alle 13:30, l'auto ti porterà alla Torre Eiffel per un esclusivo tour con ingresso saltafila.
Alla Torre, la guida ti regalerà una panoramica completa di Parigi e potrai addirittura salire all'ultimo piano per godere di una vista mozzafiato di Parigi!
Successivamente, l'auto ti accompagnerà alla magnifica Cattedrale di Notre-Dame de Paris, dove la guida ti fornirà tutti i dettagli di questo capolavoro dell'architettura gotica.
Infine potrai scoprire Montmartre, la cittadina segreta di Parigi, in un insolito tour di questo artistico quartiere, dove la Basilica del Sacré-Cœur veglia su Parigi.
Alla fine del tour, intorno alle 19:30, l'auto ti riporterà all'hotel (a Parigi) o in un ristorante a tua scelta (a Parigi).
Questo tour completo ti consente di ammirare tutti i monumenti storici più famosi di Parigi, senza perdere tempo in lunghe code e con un comodo trasporto.
Goditi la città più romantica del mondo senza stress con l'esclusivo tour organizzato e la privacy di un gruppo ristretto di persone.
L'ordine delle attività può essere modificato in base agli eventi o agli orari di chiusura.
- Pick-up privato nel tuo hotel a Parigi
- Accesso prioritario al Louvre
- Tour semi-privato (fino a 9 persone) del Louvre da una guida autorizzata
- Salta la linea di accesso al 2 ° piano della Torre
- Accesso standard al 3 ° piano
- Tour semi-privato (fino a 9 persone) della Torre Eiffel da una guida locale
- Visita della cattedrale di Notre-Dame
- Tour semi-privato (fino a 9 persone) del villaggio di Montmartre
- Trasporto tra le attrazioni
- Private drop-off in hotel o al ristorante di tua scelta a Parigi
- Ingresso - Eiffel Tower
- Ingresso - Louvre Museum
- Garanzia saltafila
- Cibo e bevande
- Accesso prioritario al 3 ° livello della Torre Eiffel di Parigi
- Torri di Notre Dame
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Non accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- I bambini di età pari o inferiore a 3 anni viaggiano gratuitamente
- Il ritiro e il trasferimento privati in hotel sono validi solo per gli hotel all'interno di Parigi
- L'ordine di visita delle attrazioni può essere modificato in base agli eventi o agli orari di chiusura
- Il summit o gli ascensori della Torre Eiffel potrebbero essere chiusi al pubblico in rare date durante l'anno per motivi di manutenzione o di sicurezza.
- L'accesso prioritario della Torre Eiffel non si applica alla vetta (3 ° piano - solo accesso standard), il biglietto include l'accesso salta fila fino al 2 ° piano
- Non c'è accesso prioritario alla Cattedrale di Notre-Dame
- La visita di Notre-Dame non include l'accesso ai campanili
- È necessaria una buona dose di camminata, assicurati di indossare scarpe comode
- Ulteriori misure possono essere implementate in alcune sedi a causa della maggiore sicurezza globale. Di conseguenza, potremmo riscontrare ritardi nell'effettuare controlli obbligatori di sicurezza quando si accede a tali sedi. Misure supplementari possono anche limitare la dimensione delle borse che possono essere portate all'interno. Per evitare interruzioni o possibili negazioni di accesso, ti consigliamo vivamente di evitare di portare borse, zaini o zaini di grandi dimensioni nel tuo tour.
- IMPORTANTE: tra il 7 gennaio 2019 e il 30 gennaio 2019 inclusi, la cima della Torre Eiffel sarà chiusa. Per questo motivo la parte della Tour Eiffel del tour salirà solo al 2 ° piano tra queste date. Invece riceverai un biglietto per la crociera sulla Senna che è valido per un uso singolo durante il tuo soggiorno a Parigi.
We have been doing tours for just over two weeks in Europe, This was by far the best tour we had. I was very concerned as this was the only tour that could not be canceled when using Viator, but no worries! Sylvanie was outstanding as tour guide, she kept the group together, provided great detail and even stayed with us when our driver at the end of the day was late. I would recommend this to anyone who has a short time frame to see the key sights in Paris
Quentin took us on a tour of the Notre Dame a few weeks before it burned down. Very very sad. We were blessed to of seen it. He is an excellent guide. Eiffel tower, Louvre and mon martre was also excellent. Quentin even suggested some places to go to after the tour and he was right on the money. We felt like we knew a lot of history after this day tour.
We were able to pack in so much into one day with our guides knowledge of where to be when! It was a fast passes tour yet we were able to see the highlighted attractions. We had a little free time at the top of the Eiffel Tower and in Montmartre. Plus, the best crepes in the city! Definitely would recommend this if you have limited time and want to see a lot.
We had a great time saw lotta stuff yup love you from the Eiffel tower was in credible you got a beautiful day and Quinton was very knowledgeable and nice,( y lo hizo en Español ) Quentin the Best
Johanna was absolutely wonderful. She was vivacious and showed outstanding knowledge of the venues we visited. She showed an absolute love of her job.
If you only have a few days in Paris like we did you cannot pass this tour. Our tour guide was Quinten and he was the utmost professional with his knowledge and attention to detail. Being picked up from your hotel, skip the line ticket and small group made for an amazing experience
What an amazing day on this tour. The tour guide had everything set up for the transportation, passes and tours. We were picked up from our hotel don't be surprised if the car is a few minutes late and ended up having a great day. The group size was small about 10 people including us and transportation made it so easy. We could not have asked for a more wonderful tour and the tour guide!
One of our favorite days in Paris. Sylvanie, our guide, was fabulous. She was bright, enthusiastic, and full of interesting facts and information about the specific sites and Paris in general.
Johanna our guide was very knowledgeable and made the day super fun.
It is a nice tour if you have less time to see Paris. According to my experience, don't bring a young child with you, chances are they will be bored. Usually, Tour guide tries to cover fast, looks like we are going to run a competition. They don't care about children. Also, we didn't skip the line access in Eiffel Tower as they promised. And also I wanted to do some shopping at Montmartre, I asked the guide if I have 15 minutes to shop for something, he said, no we don't have time. After the tour, we waited for a taxi for 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. But still, if you have less time to see Paris then go with them. Otherwise, don't waste your money and time with them. I did six tours on my trip, this is the only one tour which I didn't like. And it's was my 3rd trip to Paris.
It was a good tour for those interested in seeing all the must see sights of Paris in a single day however it was not a complete success in that I felt that we spent at least half the time of the tour 8 hrs total waiting in lines Eiffel Tower was the worst. We had a different guide for the Louvre Sebastian who was clearly knowledgeable but I wish he had shown us a few more things in the time allotted. Geoffrey was our guide for Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel and Montmartre. Again, he gave some good insights but I still felt there was too much dead time waiting on lines and being left for lunch at 11am!. We also had a problem with a driver not showing up to take us to the next venue so we were standing on a curb for 20-30 min. While we got to check off those top tourist spots in 1 day, I'm not sure it was worth the high price tag.
A MUST DO if you are short on time in Paris and want to see these major attractions. Sylvanie, our guide, was spunky and sweet and so knowledgeable. She was well organized and always was working to get us a little bit of down time with recommendations while waiting for our buses. We went to the Eiffel Tower, went right in and up to the top and took our time going down. She knew great photograph spots, too and took all of our pictures for us. Louvre on this tour was a brief overview - if you want to see it in all its glory, book a private tour of this museum - but we saw the major attractions and got the feel for it. Sylvanie knew so much about the pieces and so much history. It was a joy. Notre Dam was gorgeous and peaceful...we did wait online here as there are no tickets, but it moved rather quickly. We ended the day with a brief stop in Montmartre which showed us glorious views of the whole city, a look at Sacre Couer and a walk through their artist square. A needed stop of crepes and ice cream, before our lovely walk thru this city, where our cars were waiting for us. My only critique for the company: Establish a morning pickup time when booking or a mode of communication with client hotel phone or client email.. we did not have cell phone availability and the day before the tour we still had no idea what time we were being picked up. We had our hotel call, thankfully, and they established a pick up time, but the voucher did not even say to do this. It all worked out fine, but just clearer directions to the client would be appreciated.
The tour guide was one of the best of all the tours we did on our trip. She was very knowledgeable and kept the group together and active. All three locations were easily accessible through this tour.