Disneyland Resort Paris con servizio di trasferimento dal centro di Parigi
- MAIN STREET, USA®: ispirata all'America a cavallo del XIX e del XIX secolo
- ADVENTURELAND: il paese delle avventure dove tutto è possibile e l'esotismo è garantito
- FANTASYLAND: lo splendido regno delle favole e dei sogni di bambino
- FRONTIERLAND: il mondo del Far West, delle leggende e del folklore
- DISCOVERYLAND: regno futuristico più recente assolutamente da provare: "Tesoro, mi si è ristretto il pubblico!"
Puoi scegliere tu stesso tra un 1 biglietto o 2 biglietti per il parco.
- Trasporto in pullman con aria condizionata
- Tariffe di ingresso
- Servizio di prelievo da e verso l'hotel
- Mance (facoltative)
- Cibo e bevande, salvo diversamente specificato
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
We wanted to extend our ticket to the other park by paying an additional amount. However, tickets we got from the tour operator did not have any price printed on it. Therefore, we had to completely buy new tickets rather than upgrading our 1 park ticket to 2 parks. To upgrade the ticket it would have been 30 Euros. Since the price was not there, we had to buy a completely new ticket which was almost about 70-80 Euros per person.
The day worked very well for us, once we got to the meeting point we were well looked after and had no problem with transfer to and from the park. Much easier than going by train. We had visited Disneyland Paris before but had stayed in a hotel there. We were familiar with the parks and coach locations there, etc but we weren't sure we'd have enough time on the day trip for a good visit. It was definitely a quick visit but well worth it and the tour duration gave us plenty of time at the parks for a day trip.
It was mid winter and a very small group - just three people - who were ready to come home before time but the mini van didn't appear until 7:10pm, after the group being asked to be ready to go at 6:45 - which they were. Other than this, no problem - good people, good price and felt safe.
I was confused with the different tours of the same thing and often double booked
Such an amazing experience.. highly recommended
All was on time and the bus was ok. But sure Disney land is not for adults and fare away from USA Disneyland. It was for us a loosing day