Liverpool Do The Double: biglietto combinato con crociera sul fiume e tour in autobus scoperto
Durata percorso: 8 oreFermate in Percorso 1:
- Liverpool - Orario di partenza per la prima fermata e ultima fermata, frequenza di trasporto. es: 9:00 am - 8:45 pm ogni 20 min (ultima partenza alle 7: 3 pm)
Royal Albert Dock Liverpool / St. George's Hall / Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King Liverpool / Walker Art Gallery / Chinatown / Pier Head / Bombed Out Church / Mersey Ferries / Mathew Street
Orari: Orario di partenza per la prima fermata e ultima fermata, frequenza di trasporto. es: 9:00 am-8:45 pm ogni 20 minuti (ultima partenza alle 7: 3 pm)
- Tour hop-on hop-off
- Bevande alcoliche (disponibili per l'acquisto
- Cibo e bevande
- Trasporto da / per attrazioni
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Trasporti accessibili in sedia a rotelle
- I bambini devono essere accompagnati da un adulto
- Una caffetteria e servizi igienici si possono trovare a bordo del traghetto
- Il traghetto è accessibile sul ponte principale per sedie a rotelle
- I biglietti si terranno al terminal traghetti di Liverpool Pier Head per essere ritirati il giorno della crociera
- Funziona in tutte le condizioni atmosferiche, si prega di vestirsi in modo appropriato
This is a great way to get the flavour and tempo and pulse of Liverpool. The river cruise opens it up, The gbus uides and drivers are excellently well-informed and entertaining.
Had a great day would recommend this to anyone first class we did the river boat first then the bus trip.
The combined river cruise and bus allows you to see the best sites of Liverpool. Having been a major port, you need to go on the estuary to appreciate the multiple docks, the ferry and the shipyard. You can then use bus for 24 hours to take you around the main city sites with a very colourful commentary. The option to get off and re-board later is useful to spend some time at any site you wish as well as to spread the 24 hours over 2 consecutive days..
Great bus tour. River cruise was very nice as well.
This was the worst tour we have ever taken. The bus did not having proper lower level seating to see the city and there were less than 20 seats. And, some of the seats did not face a window which were to small to see some of the buildings. The tour guide was on the top of the bus. One could not understand most of what he said due to the poor sound system on the bus. And, it did not have the latest equipment on the bus for people to have ear plugs to listen to the narration. Awful tour and I would NOT recommend this from Viator. As far as I'm concerned, Viator should be returning our money for a tour that was substandard including the equipment used. City Explorer Bus Tour. Voucher PH245237701/0003.
Value for money! Loved the trips. The bus tour had a tour guide pointing out the sites and explaining about Liverpool. You can get off at certain points and back on over 24 hrs. Loved Liverpool definitely going back. Would do both trips again hopefully when its a bit warmer.