Tour in bicicletta della diga di Hoover
Il tuo tour prevede una tappa al centro visitatori del lago Mead per una breve pausa e, tempo permettendo, potrai scendere al lago Mead per un rapido tuffo. Dopodiché, ritornerai al sentiero principale per entrare nei tunnel dove un tempo passavano i treni carichi di cemento diretti alla diga di Hoover.
Passerai attraverso almeno 5 tunnel con vista sul lago Mead e proseguirai sul sentiero che porta alla diga di Hoover. Qui potrai avrai a disposizione molto tempo per esplorare il centro visitatori, partecipare al Discovery Tour (11,00 $ da pagare presso la diga di Hoover) e ammirare il fiume Colorado.
Gusta un pranzo a picnic prima di sistemare le biciclette e l'attrezzatura e tornare a Las Vegas!
- Guided bike tour
- Boxed lunch
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Discovery Tour at the Hoover Dam (from USD11)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children 17 years and under must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver to participate
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Sandals or high heels are not allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No travelers under the age of 14
- Most travelers can participate
- A hearty boxed lunch is included. Your options are: Ham; Turkey, BLT, PB&J, Veggie Wrap, Chicken Caesar Wrap or Chef Salad.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
I highly recommend taking this mountain bike tour. The majority of the ride was down hill with just a few difficult up hill climbs. Our tour guide Neal was the absolute best!!! We had so much fun with him, full of information about the area and plants. I had wanted to see big horn sheep in the hills we passed, but they weren't there. Neal knew of a special place were we could see them grazing and took us there on the way back from the dam. All around great guy!!! Lunch and snacks were great too :)
This was a really pleasant way to get to Hoover Dam. Interesting ride with lots of information about the fauna and flora. The fact that it is mainly downhill and off road makes it suitable for all levels of ability. Don't worry the path is very safe to ride on.
Amazing trip, would definitely recommend, don't worry too much about the cycling as its mostly downhill! Bruce was a guide and he was awesome!
Great trip!!!! Our guide Mike was the best. Mostly downhill and beautiful views the whole way. Nice lunch at the Hoover dam and a great time had by all.
This is a really nice way to see the country around Boulder City and Hoover Dam.Our guide, Neil, was very knowledgeable about the fauna and flora. We were lucky that the wildflowers were out in bloom. The ride itself is nearly all downhill, so not really a challenge for me, but Neil and I still had fun doing little jumps and in the causeway. The path has a very good surface, and the ride through the 5 tunnels was great. This is a great way to see Lake Mead and Hoover Dam for families too. Recommend.
What an awesome guide! Easy trail and mostly downhill. Not tricky at all. Very good!
Wonderful bike tour! The best sights. Our tour guide was very patient. The best part was taking lunch at the park with goats from the mountain!!