Tour della Turtle Reef in kayak
La distanza di remata è di circa 4 km.
- Istruzioni sulla spiaggia e discorsi sulla sicurezza
- Guide Assisted Launch and Landings
- Equipaggiamento per boccaglio di qualità, PFD e dove richiesto, calze per acqua
- Spuntini leggeri
- Quality Touring Kayak - Singole e doppi disponibili
- Guide per la certificazione CPR e First Aid con esperienza oceanica di molti anni
- Tasse locali
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- La distanza di pagaia è di 2,5 miglia
- Il tour delle 10:30 è disponibile solo per gli ospiti che hanno 16 anni e oltre.
- La partenza alle 7:15 offre condizioni meteo ideali, vita attiva sulla barriera corallina, migliore visibilità, ecc. La migliore esperienza!
- Non raccomandato per bambini di età pari o inferiore a 4 anni
This is a good tour, but the guides were a little lackluster. They feed you and make sure you have drinks, but outside of taking photos that they tried to sell us afterwards and trying to upsell me on snuba, they were not very interested in interacting with us. The food is great though, the drinks are solid, and they take you to some of the most beautiful places to snorkel in Maui. I'd highly recommend.
Nate was awesome. Nice and low-key adventure in a small group. Saw turtles and lots of fish.
It took a little while to find the turtles, but when we did it was AMAZING!! Our guide Steve was very knowledgable, he's been a guide for 17 years, so I felt very comfortable with him. Unfortunately my cheap underwater camera didn't work, so no pictures. : But the memory of floating around with the turtles will always be with me! Thank you Steve for a great trip!
The snorkeling was great! Based on the description i thought there would be more kayaking and talking of history/maui knowledge. This was a snorkeling tour - saw tons of sea turtles and really good fish! great if you are just looking for a snorkeling tour.
An early morning outing before the tradewinds take hold, this was fantastic. We kayaked for about half an hour before getting out and slipping into the water to be surrounded by sea turtles! An amazing sight!
great experience, the tour leading is very nice. we did have good time