Gita giornaliera alle Cinque Terre da Firenze
Trascorrerai una giornata indimenticabile alla scoperta dei paesaggi liguri più suggestivi. In questa zona, dichiarata sito patrimonio dell'umanità dall'UNESCO, terra e mare si fondono per creare un paesaggio unico. La zona è costituita da chilometri di coste rocciose con grotte, spiagge, sentieri per escursioni e viste pittoresche.
Con un incredibile giro in battello potrai prima raggiungere Portovenere, elegante e popolare meta turistica dove la natura e l'architettura umana sono perfettamente equilibrate. Quindi si passa a Manarola dove potrai goderti un altro giro in battello da dove godrai di viste incantevoli delle Cinque Terre, perfette per scattare delle foto uniche! Una volta a Manarola, avrai a disposizione del tempo libero per visitare questo minuscolo gioiello urbano, caratterizzato dallo stile genovese "case-torri". Dopo potrai raggiungere Monterosso, nota come la "perla delle Cinque Terre". Rimarrai sicuramente incantato da questo antico borgo di pescatori con spiagge deliziose e una vegetazione lussureggiante che ricopre le rocce. Se decidi di pranzare con noi potrai assaggiare un tipico pasto ligure in un ristorante locale. Dopo pranzo avrai la possibilità di gustare il "Limoncino ligure" locale. Nel pomeriggio avrai a disposizione un po' di tempo libero per fare una nuotata o una passeggiata per il borgo. Da Monterosso potrai finalmente raggiungere Vernazza, villaggio dominato dai resti di un castello medievale a torre cilindrica, in cui sarà possibile gustare un po' di tempo libero prima di tornare a bordo dell'autobus.
*Dal 2 novembre al 31 marzo a causa dell'assenza del servizio di battello, l'itinerario viene comunque garantito con treni e autobus.
- Viaggio in pullman o minivan con aria condizionata
- Accompagnatori multilingue esperti
- Biglietti per viaggi in treno e battello*
- Splendido traghetto per raggiungere Portovenere con vedute uniche
- Degustazione di limoncello
- Durante la stagione invernale (dal 2 novembre al 31 marzo) a causa dell'assenza del servizio di battello, l'itinerario viene comunque garantito con treni e autobus.
- Pranzo in un ristorante tipico a Monterosso: 20,00 € a persona (bambini da 3 a 12 anni: sconto del 50%; gratuito da 0 a 2 anni). Il menù è composto da:
- Antipasto a base di pesce
- Trofie fatte a mano al pesto
- Pesce al forno con patate
- Tiramisù (acqua e vino bianco inclusi).
- Mance (facoltative)
- Servizio di prelievo da e verso l'hotel
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- I clienti devono essere in grado di salire e scendere le scale.
- È disponibile un menu vegetariano, su richiesta, per il pranzo facoltativo.
- Si prega di notare che in caso di maltempo potrebbe non essere possibile prendere il traghetto, con conseguente variazione dell'itinerario.
- Si prega di notare che durante la stagione invernale (dal 2 novembre 2017 al 31 marzo 2018) a causa dell'assenza del servizio di battello l'itinerario verrebbe garantito con treni e autobus).
- NOTA: durante la nella stagione invernale SOLTANTO (dal 16 novembre 2017 al 14 marzo 2018), il tour:Il tour in inglese e spagnolo è sempre garantito senza un numero minimo di partecipanti. In italiano, francese, portoghese, tedesco e russo è disponibile ogni lunedì e sabato con un minimo di 4 persone. Nel caso in cui non si raggiunga il numero minimo nella lingua, è comunque garantito e confermato il tour in inglese.
- Nota: dal 16 novembre il servizio di prelievo gratuito non sarà disponibile.
Received only very basic need to know information during the 12-13 hour trip. With some pre-planning could have done the trip by train on our own at 1/3-1/2 of the cost. Our main reason for taking the trip was that it was a guided tour, but we did not get value for our money. Very disappointed although Cinque Terre was beautiful.
The Tour was wonderful travel by bus train and boat plenty of time to go on your own to, even took a dip in the sea. Had a great lunch on our own. Anastasia was a very nice tour guide.
This company is so organized. Bring your walking shoes some water b/c your going to have a long beautiful day.
Wonderful places visited, plenty of time to enjoy, delicious meal and our tour guide, Anastacia was the best.
Beautiful part of Italy was seen with a beautiful one hour long ferry ride along the NW coast of Italy.The tour guides seemed to be poorly organized and confused re train schedules etc .They did not give you the feeling they were in control .Many people on this tour were upset..Tour group seemed too large to handle If I recall there were 68 people .The bus driver was not pleasant.
This was absolutely the worse tour that I have taken through Viator. First it was subcontracted to an outfit named MYTOUR, and there was 70 people on the tour! We were herded like a group of cattleand there was absolutey no orientation or comments about any of the towns we visited! They basically just drop us off a a meeting point and told us when to return. Then when we returned to La Spezia on the train, they had no idea where the bus was and we had to walk 2 miles from the train station to reach it. Finally, when we got back to Florence, we had to wait forever for a taxi in the middle of the nightand they seemed to be clueless on how to even contact one! I would not recommend this tour to anyone.
Out of all ours tours this was one of the most disorganized tour we have ever been on. They tell you to go with one person and then we all somehow ended up with another cause they went off way ahead and did not wait for everyone in their group to disembark the train or boat. Then to spend about 40-50 mins per towns and then one guide could barely understand English, but she was very patient and sweet to no fault of hers as where our tour guide went. I would definitely do this tour on our own, no information on each island. Then after the tour we had to walk about 10-15 mins to our bus. Would not being doing this tour again. A lot of the the people in and around our group was disappointed on how this tour was organized.
Not guided whatsoever, out "guide" Giuseppe did not communicate well at all - could speak english but did not understand basic questions such as "When are we leaving?" Very unorganized. They lost people on the tour - literally left them behind and our bus went back to florence. No info given at all on what towns we would visit, or why certain ones were selected. Did not get an itinerary or any info at all. Seemed very chaotic and planned on the fly. When we finally did get on a boat to travel, it was absolutely packed (300+) people and no seats - however, of course, all of the "guides" on our tour sat. Very rude when asked as to why they did not have things planned out in advance. Also we spent more time waiting on the bus and at trainstations than we did in some of the towns. Cinque Terre is absolutely beautiful, but this is awful, so avoid spending the money and have a nice seaside lunch instead! Easy to get there with the train to la spezia from florence and take local trains from there. Avoid if possible, and just take the train yourself. I would say this tour was a waste of our money and others agreed, everyone on our bus was frustrated with the lack of communication from our "guide" and the amount of time we spent waiting on trains from town to town.
Love the area, but not enough time to enjoy the beach. Guide was knowledgeable. Family friendly area.
This was a terrible experience. Highly recommend that you pick something else. The tour guides were awful. The bus we took there was terrible. We were not taken to the places we were supposed to go within Cinque Terre and were told that it was a train issue when it was really the tour guide trying to make us go to his brother's gelato shop. We saw almost nothing in Cinque Terre as we missed 2 of the 4 places we were supposed to go. We waited 45 minutes for the bus at the end of the day to get back to the meeting spot. They also lost several people on the tour. We felt as though we had been conned out of our money. Thankfully, Viator was very responsive and helpful after the tour, but I would recommend not putting yourself through this horrible experience. It is a waste of your money and time.