Tour panoramico di un giorno di Dubai con pranzo presso la Fontana Danzante
- Trasporto Andata e ritorno
- Guida audio in guida multilingue multilingue e autorizzata
- Attraversando il torrente in Abras
- Pranzo al Dubai Mall di fronte al Burj Khalifa
- Ingresso - Dubai Museum
- Spese personali
- Burj Khalifah e Burj Al Arab Entrance
- Ingresso allo Ski Dubai
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- TEMPO DI PARTENZA TOUR: Il tour inizia alle 09:00,
- DURATA: circa 9 ore
- POLITICA DEI BAMBINI: Sconto del 30% fino a 11,99 anni
- LINGUE: guida in inglese e guida audio in spagnolo, francese, tedesco, italiano, portoghese, inglese, cinese, giapponese, russo e coreano
- CANCELLAZIONE: Annulla gratuita Fino a 24 ore dalla data di servizio ora locale, dopo tale addebito.
I booked this tour in March. A disappointment is an understatement. I received no confirmation that we were booked in despite my card being charged. I e - mailed and no reply. Our Dubai hotel told that our tour was confirmed and that we would be picked up at 8.15 1. we were 45 minutes late being picked up just before 9am by an unkempt, unfriendly and rude driver. We were the only passengers. Not once did he tell us what was happening. We eventually picked up a family whose spoke Arabic. They were also annoyed as they were late being picked up. 2. After more driving around, the driver told us in Arabic I don't speak the language that we would have to get out of the mini bus and wait for the main bus to arrive. The family and the driver had a heated discussion in Arabic about this while we sat fearful between it all. Only the other passenger told my friend and I that the driver wanted to kick us out, we wouldn't know what was going on. The family and I refused to leave the mini bus in the middle of an unknown city! Awful, appalling start to our first visit to Dubai. 3. Main tour bus arrived and the guide and driver was friendly most of time. Around 2 in the afternoon, I asked when we would be having lunch and was shocked we could even think about food. He was mocking me and started rubbing my stomach and my friends telling us we eat so much already. How rude! we are size 10 girls. Gave us no time for shopping. Very strict and rigid. 4. Stopped for photos. Stopped at a gallery. Just a shop where we felt watched all the time and couldn't relax. Very forceful people working there. 5. We did not have lunch at the Musical Fountains. We had lunch in a restaurants where we told what we were having to eat. No choice whatsoever but the food was good. The tour group was starving by this stage. 6. We did not visit the Mosque. 7. The tour is advertised as being 8 hours - A lie.
When I booked my tour, I wasn't aware that was Ramadan. I asked about the tour as soon as I learned the situation, and I was told that still was happening.. They pick me up next day, and basically all the interesting places were closed (museum, Souks, Mosques). I wasted my money!!!!