Tour privato guidato del Museo van Gogh di Amsterdam con biglietto saltafila
- Tour privato del museo con biglietto saltafila
- Guida turistica professionale esclusivamente per te
- Il tour include tutte le tariffe d'ingresso
- Disponibile tutti i giorni alle 10:00, alle 13:00 e alle 17:00 (alle 17:00 solo il venerdì)
- Durata: da 2 a 2 ore e mezza
- Disponibile per persone su sedia a rotelle
- Il prezzo del tour NON include il servizio di prelievo o di rientro in hotel (ti consigliamo Uber o il taxi)
- Le mance non sono incluse nel prezzo del tour (opzionali)
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Sono ammesse al massimo 8 persone per tour
- È previsto un discreto numero di percorsi a piedi
- Nota: il Museo van Gogh potrebbe essere soggetto a chiusure saltuarie senza comunicazione preventiva da parte dell'organizzazione del museo. In tal caso, proporremo agli ospiti una valida alternativa se l'apertura del museo dovesse essere posticipata per più di 1 ora dall'orario di inizio del tour. Non siamo in grado di fornire rimborsi o sconti in questo caso. Per accedere ad alcuni luoghi di questo tour è richiesto un abbigliamento adeguato. Non sono ammesse borse o valige di grandi dimensioni all'interno del museo; solo piccoli zaini e borse sono ammessi ai controlli di sicurezza. A causa dell'aumento delle misure di sicurezza in molte attrazioni, è possibile che si formino code durante il tour anche con l'accesso "Saltafila" o "Senza attesa". In alcune sale all'interno del museo è necessario essere molto silenziosi e il diritto di parlare potrebbe essere limitato; in questi casi la guida ti avvertirà prima di accedere alle sale specifiche in cui valgono queste regole. Alcune collezioni potrebbero variare nel corso dell'anno.
Our guide was amazing. She really knew her history and Van Gogh. The museum is a must see, but when we visited all the important works were on tour. Nonetheless, there is a lot of Vincent to view.
We had a very knowledgeable quide to walk thru the museum. She understood the history and explained it in a fun and interesting way. Thx
Joseif was very knowledgeable on Van Gogh. She made sure to give us a chance to ask questions. Also if it was too loud she moved us to a quieter spot to explain a picture.
Foolishly we did not get tickets for the museum in advance. In the height of the season it was sold out for all 3 days we were in Amsterdam. Found this tour on line and it was well worth it. Our guide was most knowledgeable and steered us through the museum with lots of information about the paintings and Van Gogh. The extra money over regular tickets was well worth it.
Fascinating learning his life’s story!!! Must see if in Amsterdam!!! Our guide was fantastic also, she had dedicated a big part of her life to Van Gogh
The tour was provided by Babylon Tours and our tour guide was Selina. We booked a semi-private tour and there were 8 of us in total. Selina's knowledge of Van Gogh was phenomonal and she interspersed technical art information with lovely personal anecdotes about him. Selina's lively manner helped us keep up the momentum and interest throughout a two and a half hour tour. Highly recommend this company. The booking process was seamless. Once I had booked through Viator, I was contacted by the tour company direct and given details of where to meet the tour guide and what to bring with us.
Cecilia was a fabulous guide. She Cecelia a fabulous guide. She was knowledgeable, informative and made Van Gogh come alive. She took time to answer all of our questions and made this tour memorable!
Audrey was fantastic... knowledgeable and congenial. It was a pleasure to spend two hours with her on the tour. She added real value to the visit to the museum and exhibit.
The "Private" tour changed to "Simi Private" once the time came for the event. It was still a great tour of the museum, the guide was excellent. I think there were six or seven in our final group. I was just by my self for this visit.
Wonderful experience, knowledgeable private tour guide. Just the right amount of time for our samll group of 4
The best art tour ever.
Excellent tour. Our guide was fabulous. With just 6 in the private tour we all learned about the museum, Van Goeth and his life and death. Wonderful
This was an exceptional tour and made our visit to the Van Gogh Museum unique. My husband has hearing issues and was able to experience the museum in a fuller way with our excellent private tour. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience.
Our guide was very well versed in the art and life of Van Gogh which enriched the experience.
Our guide was wonderful! Unfortunately for some travelers she's about to have a baby and will be out for a bit. We really enjoyed our time viewing the wonderful art and having her input! The lines were long and we go right in and as we toured the place became vary busy. I would recommend as early an early morning tour so you can miss the crowds.