Battello Hop-On Hop-Off sui canali di Amsterdam
Desideri visitare l'Heineken Experience?
Il tour in battello hop-on hop-off di Amsterdam offre supplementi facoltativi che includono l'ingresso all'Heineken Experience.
Oltre agli edifici e ai canali della città, Amsterdam è anche un importante centro di arte europea sin dal XVII secolo e i suoi musei sono tra i migliori del mondo. L'Heineken Experience è un tour interattivo del birrificio più famoso della città. Potrai addirittura preparare la tua birra!
- Pass per tour in battello Hop-On Hop-Off di Amsterdam
- Tour a piedi presso specifiche fermate del battello Hop-On Hop-Off
- Biglietto d'ingresso all'Heineken Experience (se l'opzione è stata selezionata)
- Mance (facoltative)
- Prelievo presso l'hotel e ritorno
- Cibo e bevande, salvo diversamente specificato
- Tour a piedi con mance (consigliate)
- Si riceverà la conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Se hai scelto l'opzione Heineken, dovrai cambiare il voucher con un biglietto d'ingresso programmato presso uno degli uffici Stromma non appena arrivi ad Amsterdam, per avere la possibilità di entrare all'orario desiderato.
- Non accessibile da utenti su sedia a rotelle
- Servizi igienici disponibili a bordo
- Nel Museo Nazionale Rijksmuseum e presso i moli Leidseplein la connessione internet Wi-Fi è gratuita
There was very little signage and so it was difficult finding out where to hop on this canal boat tour. Once we found the proper spot, after being directed to three different stops we had the canal tour on a good boat with good audio. Had to switch when driver was going on break to a boat with poor audio, no earphones. Would not use Somme Tours again, friend said that the bus seemed to run sporadically too, due to drivers and breaks.
We have done Hop On Hop Off busses before but this was our first Hop On Hop Off boat tour. It was wonderful. You get views from the canal that you can get no other way. The commentary was great. We went around twice and got off to enjoy some of the features of the city. The boat was very comfortable with plenty of room. The roof opened and closed depending on the weather which was a definite plus. I highly recommend that you take this tour. Thumbs up for sure!!
Use any other Hop on Hop off tour boat, this one had me waiting 40 minutes. And yes I will be taking issue with them at the conclusion of my travels.
Nice ride, very chill. The number of stops was a few less than I would have thought, but everything is so close that it wasn't a problem. Great way to bounce around the city and see the sites.
This is a great way to get around Amsterdam and avoid the bike traffic. Rides were smooth and relaxing. Loops were frequent and got you to the landmark places in Amsterdam.
Not only was this tour educational, we were able to save money by using our hop-on hop-off pass, since it was valid for 24 hours. Instead of buying train tickets, we used the boat as our transportation.
The driver/guides kept stopping for breaks and to change drivers - couldn't do the full loop as it wasn't coming back to the beginning. Very disappointing and not worth the money.
Best way to get around Amsterdam if you are not familiar enough to rent a bicycle!!