Tour a Piedi della Cultura dei Coffee Shop e Gastronomico ad Amsterdam
Il tour inizia presso il leggendario Palazzo Dam, dopo di che, sarai introdotto al mondo locale della cannabis, in uno dei più antichi coffee shop di Amsterdam, un nome colloquiale per indicare i negozi che vendono prodotti a base di cannabis nella città. Scopri di più sulla storia e sulla legalizzazione della cannabis, esplora le strade della città, mentre cammini verso i famosi coffee shop di Amsterdam, i pub e i siti medievali segreti, lungo il tragitto.
Visita tre coffee shop, nonché un Irish Pub. Passeggia lungo la leggendaria Reguliersdwarsstraat, mentre apprendi la storia della città dalla tua guida esperta e assaggi del cibo locale (a proprie spese nel tour di 2 ore), in alcuni negozi che troverai durante il tour. Il tour terminerà vicino a Rembrandtplein, nel centro di Amsterdam.
- Spuntini (solo 3 ore di tour)
- Guida locale
- Tour a piedi per piccoli gruppi
- Luoghi caldi in inverno
- Luoghi fantastici in estate!
- Cibo e snack (tour di 2 ore)
- Bevande alcoliche e non alcoliche (disponibili per l'acquisto)
- Acquisti personali o souvenir
- Ritiro e consegna dell'hotel
- Riceverai una conferma al momento della prenotazione
- Il giorno del viaggio verrà richiesto un passaporto valido
- Nessun problema cardiaco o altra malattia grave
- Accessibile in sedia a rotelle
- I viaggiatori devono avere una buona forma fisica
- L'età minima è di 18 anni; Un passaporto valido in corso è richiesto il giorno del viaggio
- I rimborsi non saranno emessi se il tour / attività è mancato a causa di ritardo o mancato arrivo della nave da crociera
- Può essere gestito da una guida multilingue
- Si prega di avvisare eventuali esigenze dietetiche specifiche al momento della prenotazione; Opzione vegetariana è disponibile, si prega di avvisare al momento della prenotazione, se necessario
- È richiesto un minimo di 2 persone per prenotazione
- Il cibo è disponibile solo per un tour di 3 ore
The tour itself was alright, great insight into the coffee shop culture (the other detours were probably unnecessary) but I wish our guide gave more sufficient warning over consumption of the space cakes. We were initially told “one each”, but my husband insisted we shared one between us (thank god) and also insisted we head back to the hotel after consuming (thank god). We had the worst night of our trip. And I could not stop throwing up. We told our guide we hadn’t touched any of this for maybe 10 years and he still said “one each”. The reason we did a tour was so we could have more guidance around trying hash brownies, so pretty disappointed we wrote off a whole night out of our 3 nights in Amsterdam.
My flight was delayed I desperately tried to call the number they provided but no one ever answered ever!
A good insight about the coffee shop culture, where to get the stuff from and how to manage its effects. Highly recommended for the coffee shop visitors.
We booked the 3 hour tour at a cost of 36.01 for two. The voucher we received stated This option includes a third coffeeshop, the illustrious Bloemen Markt or Tulip market in Amsterdam, Dutch Veal Croquettes and the famous Reguliersdwaarstraat party street. So we expected to be taken into 3 coffee shops and get some food. What you ACTUALLY get is a visit to a cheap bar buy your own drinks then ONE coffee shop buy your own stuff. Then you get a chance to stand outside two other coffee shops. You can go in if you want although it wasn't explained that these were two of the three we were supposed to visit. Remember we paid EXTRA to stand outside one of them on the 3 hour tour. At one point we were even taken into a cheese shop! Then we were just told that this was the end of the tour, goodbye. The guide was very nice and gave us a few interesting facts as we walked the city so one star but overall it was a complete waste of money. I don't normally post negative reviews but in this case the description of the tour didn't match what we actually received. When I complained I was told that the food place had suffered a fire to be fair at least I had a reply. But the provider won't offer the partial refund I requested because I booked through TA/Viator. So please be aware you will visit ONE coffee shop on both the two hour and three hour tours. As for the food who knows?
AMAZING! Great and funny tour guide that knew so much information. Loved the tour. We went to a bar for a quick drink and yummy treat, then headed to a coffeeshop. The tour guide is helpful and rolls your joint for you if you are inexperienced :P This was just an overall fun tour. Loved it!
This was such a fun tour! It was also a great way to learn about the better coffeeshops from people who live in the area, while learning about Amsterdam’s history along the way. As a solo traveler, this tour was an excellent way for me to make some friends and have some fun! :)