Tour privato di 4 giorni da Amman a Petra, Wadi Rum e Aqaba
- 2 notti in hotel: 1 notte a Petra e 1 notte Aqaba
- 1 notte in campeggio in tenda al Wadi Rum Camp
- Pasti come da itinerario (B = colazione, D = cena)
- Trasporto in base al numero di partecipanti con l'inglese Speaking Driver
- Guida di lingua inglese locale per le visite
- Cibo e bevande, se non specificato
- Pranzo (spese proprie)
- Visa (circa 60 USD)
- Riceverai una conferma entro 48 ore dalla prenotazione, in base alla disponibilità
- L'ultimo giorno il trasferimento sarà alle 12:00 dall'albergo, l'orario di arrivo ad Amman sarà alle 15.30
- Il Wadi Rum Camp durante la notte è pensato per sperimentare lo stile di vita beduino del deserto. L'alloggio è in tende beduine con bagno privato. Consulta per un alloggio privato di lusso presso la cupola di Marte o la tenda piena di stelle.
My wife and I who are in our mid seventies thoroughly enjoyed our 4-day tour with Hasan our driver. He picked us up directly from the airport and advised us on the best way to include the Dead Sea which is not on the standard intinerary. We looped through Madaba, Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea on our way to Petra. It was a long day but Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea are must sees. We spent 6 hours going through Petra, the first 2 hours with our very informative guide Mohamed, then another 4 hours on our own. We managed the donkey ride and hike up to the lookout above the Monastery. The weather was ideal for walking. Wadi Rum is a beautiful, peaceful place although the lack of electricity meant no hot showers after our day in Petra. We took an evening bus ride and a short glass-bottom boat ride at Aqaba but neither were particularly memorable. All our 3star accommodation was satisfactory, the Golden Tulip at Aqaba being the nicest. We are happy to recommend this tour with the proviso that you include a Dead Sea option. KJH. New Zealand. 18- 21 November, 2017
Amazing tour with an amazing tour guide and driver Amer. Perfect timing. We were able to add in extras like snorkelling in the coral reef in aqaba. Also a knowledgeable tour guide who knows Jordan and jordanian culture who would stop to show us extra things. Would thoroughly recommend. The hotels were all ok except the Petra Palace, run down with poor food options.