Tour privato di 4 giorni da Amman a Petra, Wadi Rum e Aqaba
- 2 notti in hotel: 1 notte a Petra e 1 notte ad Aqaba
- 1 notte di campeggio in tenda al Campo di Wadi Rum
- Pasti come da itinerario (B=prima colazione, D=cena)
- Trasporto in base al numero di partecipanti, con autista di lingua inglese
- Guida locale in lingua inglese per le visite
- Tariffe di ingresso
- Cibo e bevande, salvo diversamente specificato
- Pranzo (non incluso)
- Mance (facoltative)
- Visto (circa 60 USD)
- Si riceverà la conferma entro 48 ore, a seconda della disponibilità
- L'ultimo trasferimento di giorno sarà alle 12:00 dall'hotel, l'orario di arrivo ad Amman alle 15:30.
- Il pernottamento al Campo di Wadi Rum si tratta di un'esperienza di vita beduina nel deserto. La sistemazione è in tende spartane con bagni condivisi in loco.
My wife and I who are in our mid seventies thoroughly enjoyed our 4-day tour with Hasan our driver. He picked us up directly from the airport and advised us on the best way to include the Dead Sea which is not on the standard intinerary. We looped through Madaba, Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea on our way to Petra. It was a long day but Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea are must sees. We spent 6 hours going through Petra, the first 2 hours with our very informative guide Mohamed, then another 4 hours on our own. We managed the donkey ride and hike up to the lookout above the Monastery. The weather was ideal for walking. Wadi Rum is a beautiful, peaceful place although the lack of electricity meant no hot showers after our day in Petra. We took an evening bus ride and a short glass-bottom boat ride at Aqaba but neither were particularly memorable. All our 3star accommodation was satisfactory, the Golden Tulip at Aqaba being the nicest. We are happy to recommend this tour with the proviso that you include a Dead Sea option. KJH. New Zealand. 18- 21 November, 2017
Amazing tour with an amazing tour guide and driver Amer. Perfect timing. We were able to add in extras like snorkelling in the coral reef in aqaba. Also a knowledgeable tour guide who knows Jordan and jordanian culture who would stop to show us extra things. Would thoroughly recommend. The hotels were all ok except the Petra Palace, run down with poor food options.