Tour di 3 giorni, il meglio del Red Centre australiano: Ayers Rock, Kata Tjuta e cena Sounds of Silence
- 2 pernottamenti
- Pasti come da itinerario (B = colazione, L = pranzo, D = cena)
- Guida locale
- Veicolo con aria condizionata
- Trasferimento in hotel (solo per hotel selezionati) / trasferimento in aeroporto
- Aussie BBQ Dinner (se è stata selezionata l'opzione di aggiornamento)
- Cibo e bevande, se non specificato
- Riceverai una conferma entro 48 ore dalla prenotazione, in base alla disponibilità
- Massimo di 3 passeggeri per camera. Se si viaggia con una festa di 4 o più viaggiatori, è necessario effettuare 2 prenotazioni separate.
- Ad ogni viaggiatore è consentito un massimo di 1 valigia e 1 bagaglio a mano. Bagagli di grandi dimensioni o eccessivi possono avere alcune restrizioni, si prega di informarsi con l'operatore prima di viaggiare per confermare se il bagaglio in eccesso è accettabile
My husband I had been looking forward to this trip. The Uluru visit was the highlight of our 20th wedding anniversary trip to Australia. The trip overall was positive. The staff for both the tour company and the hotel in which we stayed were all thoughtful, informative and well-trained to welcome and support the travelers. So no complaint there. The attractions that the tour company set up for us were also fine. Uluru is breathtaking and Kata Tjuta is as well. I appreciated that the tour company staff were consistent in sharing different cultural facts and information with us AND that they communicated how important it was for us to respect the sanctity of this land and the indigenous people to whom is belongs. The hotel was fine (Sails in the Desert) -- it was not extraordinary but it as nicely laid out and seemed comfortable enough.My challenges were not many -- it did feel a bit like you were captive in the village (like everything was there and you were stuck with those options.) I got a bit of a mill feeling too -- there were so many people and they had processes to efficiently get everyone to where they needed to be. But it felt like an assembly line process. Our room was not cleaned well one of the says we were there. After requesting a manager, then another manager and then finally a manager who could do something, we were offered an apology and a gift that was helpful. So all of these things would make me rate the experience a 4 and not a 5.I rated the experience as a 3 because I don't see that this was a 3 day tour. it is really two days. If you want to pay for some more activities on the 3rd day, you are welcome to do so. From my perspective, this is really a 2 day tour and should be advertised as such. I'm not sure I would recommend it to others. But then again, I am not sure who else runs tours in the area. Viator may be the best of the lot. In any case, no one should come to Australia and not see Uluru. It is a truly amazing sight.
Of course it is a must see, but for me it was a little bit too much of the Uluru from each side and at every daytime.The Sounds of Silence Dinner was unfortunately cancelled due to the weather conditions...
The tour was what we expected except for the cancellation of our Sounds of Silence.